Power Of Drush- Other Useful Commands Part II
Useful Drush Commands -
1. Open a SQL command-line interface using Drupal's
credentials. By using one command, you can directly access the
2. To backup the database into a file -
drush sql-dump –result-file=/tmp/mydb.sql
No need to mention any database name or mysql username, password. Drush will pick all the credentials by itself.
3. View information about fields, field_types, and widgets.
4. Print release information for given projects.
5. If you want to know the path of any module/theme, run the below given command and it will return path to a given module/theme directory.
drush dd blog
drush dd seven
6. Set, Get and Delete the variables using drush
To set the variable -
drush vset abc 123
Where abc is variable name and 123 is its value.
To get the variable -
drush vget abc
Where abc is variable name
To delete the variable -
drush vdel abc
For more visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ignsq6u-Ixg